1. Carefully walk up the hill watching for sledders.
2. Make sure your sledding path is clear before proceeding down the hill.
3. Building jumps is NOT allowed.
4. No metal saucers, toboggans, sleds with metal runners or cardboard pieces are allowed on the hill.
5. Stay within sledding hill boundaries. Sledding boundaries are the straw bale/fenced rows. Sledding outside these boundaries is not recommended.
6. No smoking.
7. Sled at your own risk.
8. Do not move Straw bales.
9. Limit of four sleds per group.
10. No snowboarding or skiing permitted on the hill.
If you cannot comply with these rules, you will be asked to leave.
All sleds must be returned to the check-out location.
For the enjoyment of others no profanity.