1. Children 9 years and older are allowed at the pool without being accompanied by an adult or a competent person at least 16 years of age.
2. Goggles are permitted provided they are properly used. The goggles must have non-breakable lenses. Snorkels, Facemasks, and swim fins are not permitted.
3. Diving is only allowed in water 9 feet or deeper.
4. Running, back dives, flips, handstands, cannonballs, can openers, twists or cartwheels when going off the deck is prohibited.
5. Tobacco products and alcoholic beverages are NOT permitted inside the pool area or on the property.
6. Food and drink may be purchased from the concessions and remain in the food court. No outside food or drink is allowed. Water may be brought in from outside if in a plastic bottle.
7. Inner tubes, floaties, balls or other flotation devices are not permitted during general admission hours. Life jackets may be used if they are US Coast Guard approved and fit properly. They must be used properly.
8. Street clothes in the pool including shoes, T-shirts, etc. are not permitted (sunburns are not an exception).
9. Visiting with lifeguards is not permitted. If you have a rule question, ask a pool manager or a guard on break.
10. Aggressive or rough play among pool patrons is not permitted. Throwing and pushing of other individuals is not permitted. Sitting or standing on another person’s back or shoulders is not permitted.
11. Foul language or cursing is not permitted.
12. Unnecessary splashing including splash dives from the edge is not permitted.
13. Children who are tall enough to go down the waterslides are not permitted to be on the play structures or smaller slides.
14. Strollers are not permitted in the pool area.
15. Patrons who are not fully toilet trained must wear a waterproof swim diaper.
16. Any use of cameras or camcorders by patrons must be approved by management.
17. Pool managers may eject persons from the pool area for a cause.