2902 25th Street S
Fargo, ND 58103
Rheault Farm is 15-acres and owned and operated by the Fargo Park District. The park has a picnic shelter, bunkhouse, playground, brick farmhouse, barn, granary, year-round restrooms and a Quonset.
Rheault Farm is home to a variety of festivals, events, rentals and classes all year long.
The house and barn were originally built in 1918-19 by owner Sanford Johnson with brick from Fargo Brick Co. Ernest Rheault bought the farm in 1949 and his son George continued to farm the land until 1979 when it was acquired by the Fargo Park District.