The regular monthly meeting on the Board of Commissioners of the Park District of the City of Fargo will be held on Tuesday, May 10, 2022 at 5:30 pm in the boardroom of the Park District offices at 701 Main Avenue, Fargo, ND with President Vicki Dawson, presiding.
Consent Agenda – Approve the following
a. Minutes – April 12
b. April Bills
c. Order of Agenda
d. Approve and award bid for pickleball courts expansion at Brunsdale Park.
e. Approve and award bid for 2022 Playground Improvements.
f. Approve Memo of Understanding with Audubon Dakota regarding Southwest Regional Lake area and Urban Plains Park.
- Recognition of Audience/Public Comments
- Director’s Report
- Fargo Youth Baseball Presentation; Alex Sumner, presenter.
- Presentation and consideration of approval of the 2021 audit; Broc Lietz and Luke Evenson, presenters.
- Board to consider approval and award bids for 2022 Concrete and Asphalt Improvements; Dave Bietz, presenter.
- Update on Phase I of Strategic Plan process; Dave Leker, presenter.
Individuals who wish to attend Park Board meetings but need special arrangements or would like to address the Board, please contact the Fargo Park District office at 499-6060 by noon on the Monday before the Board Meeting.