The regular monthly meeting of the Board of Commissioners of the Park District of the City of Fargo will be held on Tuesday, June 8, 2021 at 5:30 pm in the board room of the Park District offices at 701 Main Avenue, Fargo, with President Stacey Griggs, presiding.
To view our live video conference online on June 8, 2021 at 5:30 pm, click on the Microsoft Teams public live event link.
Consent Agenda – approve the following:
- Minutes – May 11, 2021
- May Bills
- Order of Agenda
- Approve rejection of bid for HVAC upgrade at Rose Creek.
- Recognition of Audience
- Director’s Report
- Foundation Director’s Report
- Board to consider for approval updates to Alcohol Beverage Policy; Carolyn Boutain and Dave Leker, presenters.
- Board to consider for approval the following fees:
a. 2022 Golf Fees; Carolyn Boutain, presenter.
b. 2022 Programming and Facilities Fees; Kevin Boe, presenter.
- Board to discuss draft of Logo Use Policy; Carolyn Boutain and Katie McCormick, presenters.
Individuals who wish to attend Park Board meetings but need special arrangements or would like to address the Board, please contact the Fargo Park District office at 499-6060 by noon on the Monday before the Board Meeting.