The regular monthly meeting of the Board of Commissioners of the Park District of the City of Fargo will be held on Tuesday, July 11, 2023 at 5:30 pm. in the board room of the Park District offices at 701 Main Avenue, Fargo, with President Dawn Morgan, presiding.
The meeting will also be streamed live for members of the public and media to view remotely. Please visit the following to view the live stream:
A. Call to Order
B. Approve Order of Agenda
C. Approve Representative from Kennelly Business Law to act as Clerk
D. Election of Officers
- Open Nominations – President of the Board
- Open Nominations – Vice-President of the Board
Consent Agenda – approve the following:
- Minutes – June 13, 2023
- June Bills
- Strategic Plan timeline and funding.
- Special Limited Alcoholic Beverage Sales Permit for the Foundations VIP event on August 16, 2023.
- Bid award to McKays Dodge for 2023 Cargo Van 250/2500 8600 GVWR.
- Bid award to Mazda of Fargo for Two 2023 Small SUV 4x4 Vehicles.
- Supplement No. 3 to Ground Lease for Southside Library with City of Fargo and Fargo Park District.
- Recognition of Audience/Public Comments
- Director’s Report
- Board to discuss City of Fargo ROW Acquisition for 44th Street, Dave Bietz, presenter.
- Board to consider approval of updates to Procurement Policy No. 390; Luke Evenson, presenter.
- Board to consider approval of Bank Resolution; Broc Lietz, presenter.
Individuals who wish to attend Park Board meetings but need special arrangements or would like to address the Board, please contact the Fargo Park District office at 499-6060 by noon on the Monday before the Board Meeting.