• Current Page 1

Event Information

No permit is issued without the $50.00 permit payment. To apply for a sound permit for a special event Please contact the Fargo Park District at 701-499-6060. Amplified sound is only permitted with special events. Shelter reservations are not allowed amplified sound. 

By Ordinance and Policy, public amplification is not allowed in City Parks except by permission from the Park District. Permission for amplification does not exempt a group from obeying City Ordinance restrictions on the volume of sound. Please be considerate of park neighbors and other park users. All Ordinances and Rules of the Park District and ordinances of the City of Fargo shall be enforced by city policemen and employees of the Park District. When notifying the Park District about your event, be sure to include detailed information about any plans you have for amplified sound.