The regular monthly meeting of the Board of Commissioners of the Park District of the City of Fargo will be held on Tuesday, October 3, 2023 at 5:30 pm. in the board room of the Park District offices at 701 Main Avenue, Fargo, with President Joe Deutsch, presiding.
The meeting will also be streamed live for members of the public and media to view remotely. Please visit the following to view the live stream:
A. Call to Order
B. Approve Order of Agenda
Consent Agenda – approve the following:
a. Minutes – September 5, 2023
b. September Bills
c. Award proposal to Schatz & Associates, LLC in the amount of $45,000 for the Services for Strategic Plan Services for the Fargo Park District.
d. Addendum to the Memorandum of Understanding between National Audubon Society, Inc., d/b/a Audubon Great Plains, f/k/a Audubon Dakota and the Fargo Park District for additional sites for Urban Woods and Prairies Initiative.
e. Bid award to MTI Distributing, Inc. in the amount of $70,347.56 for Osgood Irrigation Central and Decoder Upgrade.
f. Permission to solicit for bids for Furniture Package for the Fargo Parks Sports Center.
g. Request for permission for appraisal of Depot.
- Recognition of Audience/Public Comments
- Director’s Report
- The Arts Partnership Presentation; Tania Blanich, Executive Director, The Arts Partnership, presenter.
- Board to consider and approve awarding of sale of General Obligation bonds, Series 2023A for Phase II of Fargo Parks Sports Center; Broc Lietz, presenter.
- Board to consider for approval the issuance of North Dakota Infrastructure Loan for Phase II of Fargo Parks Sports Center; Broc Lietz, presenter.
- Board to consider for approval 2024 Annual Budget; Broc Lietz, presenter.
Individuals who wish to attend Park Board meetings but need special arrangements or would like to address the Board, please contact the Fargo Park District office at 499-6060 by noon on the Monday before the Board Meeting.