The regular monthly meeting of the Board of Commissioners of the Park District of the City of Fargo will be held on Tuesday, March 8, 2022 at 5:30 pm in the boardroom of the Park District Offices at 701 Main Avenue, Fargo, with President Vicki Dawson, presiding.
Consent Agenda – approve the following:
a. Minutes – February 8, 2022
b. February Bills
c. Order of Agenda
d. Approve and award bid for Soil Inspections/Testing for Fargo Sports Complex.
e. Approve and award bid for Osgood Golf Course Slope Stability Improvements.
- Recognition of Audience/Public Comments
- Director’s Report
- Red River Human Services Foundation Presentation; Tom Newberger and Phyllis Briss, presenters.
- Board to discuss and consider approval of proposed changes to Hiring Policy-Benefitted Staff No. 410; Broc Lietz, presenter.
- Board to discuss and consider approval of a Resolution Authorizing Assignment of Pledges to the Fargo Park District Foundation; Broc Lietz, presenter.
- Board to discuss and consider approval of Strategic Development Framework for Fargo Park District Foundation; Brian Arett, presenter.
- Board to consider for approval awarding sale of General Obligation bonds, Series 2022A for $44,000,000 for Capital Projects; Broc Lietz, presenter.
- Board to consider for approval awarding sale of bonds for Refunding Improvement Bonds, Series 2022B for $4,255,000; Broc Lietz, presenter.
Individuals who wish to attend Park Board meetings but need special arrangements or would like to address the Board, please contact the Fargo Park District office at 499-6060 by noon on the Monday before the Board Meeting.