The regular monthly board meeting of the Board of Commissioners of the Park District of the City of Fargo will be held on Tuesday, June 14, 2022 at 5:30 pm in the Boardroom of the Park District offices at 701 Main Avenue, Fargo, ND, with President Vicki Dawson, presiding. Please note: This is an in person and MS Teams Live Event.
Consent Agenda – approve the following:
a. Minutes – May 10
b. May Bills
c. Order of Agenda
d. Approve mural project idea at McCormick Park.
e. Approve adjustment to compensation for Valley Senior Services Senior Meals program with Concordia College.
- Recognition of Audience/Public Comments
- Director’s Report
- Board to receive report regarding the Island Park Master Plan recommendations; Dave Leker and Brett Gurholt, AGL Landscape Architects, presenters.
- Board to discuss the location of the outdoor pool replacement at Island Park; Kevin Boe, presenter.
- Board to discuss future ice needs with local user groups related to the Fargo Parks Sports Complex; Commissioner Stacey Griggs and Commissioner Vicki Dawson, presenters.
- Board to consider approval of changes to City Wildlife Management Program; Craig Bjur, presenter.
- Board to consider approval of Memo of Understanding with FMCT regarding a proposed outdoor performance area, indoor pavilion and multi-use indoor spaces; Dave Leker, presenter.
- Board to consider approval of the following fees:
a. 2023 Golf Fees; Broc Lietz, presenter.
b. 2023 Courts Plus Fees; Kelly Kisell, presenter.
c. 2023 Programming and Facilities Fees; Kevin Boe, presenter.
- Board to consider approval of proposed changes to Hiring Policy-Benefitted Staff No. 410; Stacy Kruger, presenter.
- Board to consider approval of Memo of Understanding with Fargo Park District Foundation; Brian Arett, presenter.
- Board to receive Phase I of Strategic Plan; Dave Leker, presenter.
- Board to discuss the Executive Director’s Employment Agreement; Commissioner Jerry Rostad, presenter.
Individuals who wish to attend Park Board meetings but need special arrangements or would like to address the Board, please contact the Fargo Park District office at 499-6060 by noon on the Monday before the Board Meeting.