The regular monthly meeting of the Board of Commissioners of the Park District of the City of Fargo will be held on Tuesday, December 13, 2022 at 5:30 pm in the board room of the Park District Offices at 701 Main Avenue, Fargo, with President Dawn Morgan, presiding. Please note: This is an in person and MS Teams Live Event. Please see the link to our live video conference on December 13, 2022 at 5:30 pm.
Consent Agenda – approve the following:
a. Minutes – November 15, 2022
b. November Bills
c. Order of Agenda
d. Valley Senior Services 2023-2024 Federal Transit Funding application Authorizing Resolution.
e. Eide Bailly Audit Engagement Letter for 2022.
f. Changes to Vacation Policy No. 230.
- Recognition of Audience/Public Comments
- Director’s Report
- Fargo Skateboarding Advocates presentation; Tom Kemmer, presenter.
- Board to consider for approval request to solicit bids for Island Park Pool Construction project; Dave Leker and Tyler Kirchner, presenters.
- Board to consider for approval request to solicit bids for Fargo Parks Sports Complex Phase II Construction project; Dave Leker and Tyler Kirchner, presenters.
- Board to consider for approval to reject bids for Depot Boiler Replacement; Dave Bietz and Tyler Kirchner, presenters.
Individuals who wish to attend Park Board meetings but need special arrangements or would like to address the Board, please contact the Fargo Park District office at 499-6060 by noon on the Monday before the Board Meeting.