The regular monthly board meeting of the Board of Commissioners of the Park District of the City of Fargo will be held on Tuesday, August 2, 2022 at 5:30 pm in the Boardroom of the Park District offices at 701 Main Avenue, Fargo, with President Dawn Morgan, presiding.
Please see the link to our live video conference on August 2, 2022 at 5:30 pm.
Consent Agenda – approve the following:
a. Minutes – July 12, 2022
b. July Bills
c. Order of Agenda
d. Approve updated Valley Senior Services Transit Drug and Alcohol Policy and Fleet Maintenance Plan.
e. Approve request to solicit bids for Park Division Equipment.
- Recognition of Audience/Public Comments
- Director’s Report
- Board to review and consider for approval scope of the Island Park Pool Project; Dave Leker and Tony Wolf, presenters.
- Board to review and consider approval of an Initial Resolution Providing for the Issuance of General Obligation Park Facilities Bonds, Series 2023B; Broc Lietz, presenter.
- Board to consider approval of recommendation from Fargo Park District Foundation on Grant Match Program grant applications; Brian Arett, presenter.
- Board to receive preliminary 2023 budget; Dave Leker, presenter.
Individuals who wish to attend Park Board meetings but need special arrangements or would like to address the Board, please contact the Fargo Park District office at 499-6060 by noon on the Monday before the Board Meeting.