The regular monthly meeting of the Board of Commissioners of the Park District of the City of Fargo will be held on Tuesday, August 3, 2021 at 5:30 pm in the Boardroom of the Park District offices at 701 Main Avenue, Fargo, with Vicki Dawson, presiding.
Consent Agenda – approve the following:
- Minutes – July 13, 2021
- July Bills
- Order of Agenda
- Approve and award bid for Brunsdale Baseball Fencing Project.
- Approve Joint Ownership and Use Agreement with Fargo Public Schools regarding Sullair Air Compressor.
- Recognition of Audience/Public Comments
- Director’s Report
- Foundation Director’s Report
- Presentation on Urban Woods and Prairie Initiative Program; Sarah Hewitt, Conservation Programs Manager, Audubon Dakota, presenter.
- Board to consider approval of recommendation from Fargo Park District Foundation on Grant Match Program grant applications; Brian Arett, presenter.
- Board to receive preliminary 2022 budget; Dave Leker, presenter.
Individuals who wish to attend Park Board meetings but need special arrangements or would like to address the Board, please contact the Fargo Park District office at 499-6060 by noon on the Monday before the Board Meeting.