The regular monthly meeting of the Board of Commissioners of the Park District of the City of Fargo will be held on Tuesday, April 11, 2023 at 5:30 p.m. in the board room of the Park District offices at 701 Main Avenue, Fargo, with President Dawn Morgan, presiding.
The meeting will also be streamed live for members of the public and media to view remotely. Please visit the following to view the live stream:
A. Call to Order
B. Approve Order of Agenda
Consent Agenda – approve the following:
a. Minutes – March 14, 2023
b. March Bills
c. Updates to HR Policies - Personnel Manual Definitions page, Policy No. 200 – Keeping us Informed, Policy No. 410 – Hiring Policy Benefited Staff, Policy No. 460 – Technology and Policy No. 490 – Conflict of Interest.
d. Lease Agreement with Lutheran Immigration and Refugee Services (LIRS) and Growing Together Community Gardens for community garden at Village West Park.
e. Approve and award bid for Self-Propelled Ice Resurfacer.
f. Approve and award bid for 2023 Tractor with Cab and Front Wheel Assist.
g. Memorandum of Understanding with Audubon Dakota for the Urban Woods and Prairies Initiative dedicated as the Urban Pollinator Plots Project.
h. Request to solicit for bids for the Sports Arena Reroof project.
1. Recognition of Audience/Public Comments
2. Executive Director’s Report
3. Department Update - Golf
4. Board to discuss and consider approval of utilizing private funds raised for the pool by Fargo Park District Foundation to increase funding for Island Park Pool construction project; Dave Leker, presenter.
5. Board to consider approval of bids for Island Park Pool replacement project; Dave Leker, Tony Wolf with Zerr Berg Architects and Ryan Fleming with Gast Construction.
6. Board to consider approval of Amendment No. 3 to Development Agreement with Sanford; Dave Leker, presenter.
7. Board to consider approval of Nick Dawson reimbursement overage request from Fargo Park District Foundation Grant Matching Program; Craig Bjur, presenter.
8. Board to consider approval of resolution to declare emergency exists for 2023 flood; Dave Bietz, presenter.
Individuals who wish to attend Park Board meetings but need special arrangements or would like to address the Board, please contact the Fargo Park District office at 499-6060 by noon on the Monday before the Board Meeting.