The regular monthly board meeting of the Board of Commissioners of the Park District of the City of Fargo will be held on Tuesday, April 12, 2022 at 5:30 pm in the boardroom of the Park District offices at 701 Main Avenue, Fargo, with President Vicki Dawson presiding. Please note: This is an in person and MS Teams Live Event.
Please see the link to our live video conference on April 12, 2022 at 5:30 pm.
Consent Agenda – approve the following:
a. Minutes – March 8, 2022
b. March Bills
c. Order of Agenda
d. Approve to solicit for bids for the 2022 Concrete and Asphalt Improvement projects.
e. Approve to adopt the North Dakota Department of Transportation Transit Procurement manual for Valley Senior Services Transit Program.
- Recognition of Audience/Public Comments
- Director’s Report
- Growing Together Community Gardens Presentation; Jack Wood, presenter.
- Board to discuss and consider approval of recommendation for Independent Commissioning for the Fargo Parks Sports Complex; Dave Leker and Tyler Kirchner, presenters.
- Board to discuss and consider approval of priorities for next Park Master Planning Services; Carolyn Boutain, presenter.
- Board to consider for approval option to collaborate with Fargo Public Schools relating to North High/Coliseum parking lot project; Dave Bietz, presenter.
Individuals who wish to attend Park Board meetings but need special arrangements or would like to address the Board, please contact the Fargo Park District office at 499-6060 by noon on the Monday before the Board Meeting.