The regular monthly meeting of the board of commissioners of the Park District of the City of Fargo will be held on Tuesday, April 13, 2021, at 5:30 pm in the board room of the park district offices at 701 Main Avenue, Fargo, with President Stacey Griggs, presiding. Please note: This is an in person and MS Teams Live Event.
To view our live video conference online on April 13, 2021, at 5:30 pm, click on the public live event link.
Consent Agenda – approve the following:
a. Minutes – March 9, 2021
b. March Bills
c. Order of Agenda
d. Approve and award the following bids:
I. 2021 Playground Improvements
II. Pickleball Courts at Valley View Park and Longfellow Park
III. Forestry Boom Truck
- Recognition of Audience
- Director’s Report
- Foundation Director’s Report
- Board to discuss and consider for approval a Garden of Healing proposal; Kevin Boe and Dave Leker, presenters.
- Board to discuss and consider for approval City of Fargo Flood Mitigation Project as it relates to Trefoil Park; Dave Bietz, presenter.
- Board to consider for approval and award bid for basketball courts at Centennial Park; Dave Bietz, presenter.
- Board to discuss and consider for approval remodel and replacement options for Island Park Pool; Kevin Boe and Dave Klundt, presenters.
- Board to discuss and consider for approval financing options for capital projects; Broc Lietz, presenter.
- Board to consider for approval resolution for providing general obligation bonds for Fargo Sports Complex project and Island Park Pool project; Broc Lietz, presenter.
Individuals who wish to attend Park Board meetings, need special arrangements or would like to address the board, please contact the Fargo Park District office at 701-499-6060 by noon on the Monday before the Board Meeting.