Lend a hand and help serve your community! Broadway Square is hosting a personal care product Dignity Drive leading up to its Day of Dignity event. The Day of Dignity is all about connecting those in need with free or discounted items and services.
Broadway Square is asking community members to donate unopened full- or travel-sized items from July 8-August 24. All donations can be dropped off at Broadway Square, The Depot, Valley Senior Services or Courts Plus Community Fitness. All donated items are given away in a Personal Care Pantry during the Day of Dignity event on August 28 from 12:00-2:00 pm. Any items not claimed during the event are packaged into Personal Care Bundles and distributed through the Gladys Ray Shelter and the Downtown Engagement Center.
The list of items to donate includes unopened, full- or travel-sized:
- Bug spray
- Mouth wash
- Feminine hygiene products
- Shaving cream
- Bags (backpacks)
Drop off any donation items from July 8-August 24. Collection boxes are located at the following Fargo locations:
- Broadway Square (201 Broadway N): Monday-Friday from 9:00 am–5:00 pm
- The Depot (701 Main Ave.): Monday-Friday from 7:30 am-4:30 pm
- Valley Senior Services (2801 32nd Ave. S.): Monday-Friday from 8:00 am-4:30 pm
- Courts Plus Community Fitness (3491 S University Dr.): Monday-Thursday from 5:00am-9:00 pm; Friday from 5:00 am-8:00 pm; Saturday from 7:00 am-5:00 pm; Sunday from 8:00 am-6:00 pm
Broadway Square is partnering with the Harm Reduction Division of Fargo Cass Public Health, the FM Coalition to End Homelessness and numerous other community partners to produce the Day of Dignity.
Broadway Square is located at 201 Broadway N, Fargo. For more information, call 701-499-6060 or visit FargoBroadwaySquare.com.