Celebrate at the finish line and check out sweet vintage cars you may never see anywhere else!
Spectators are encouraged to come down to Broadway Square for all the Great Race festivities! Cheer on the drivers and navigators as they cross the finish line at Broadway Square, check out the pre-World War II cars, visit with the drivers once the race is over and take pictures.
Other activities at The Square include:
- A screening of the classic film The Great Race (12:00 pm)
- Large-scale yard games (12:00-4:00 pm)
- Food vendors, including Namaste Chai, Jumbo's Food Truck, and Mother Cluckers (12:00-4:00 pm)
- Finishing Ceremony with flags and dignitaries (1:15 pm)
- Great Race winners announced (4:00 pm)
- Drivers and navigators on site answering questions and taking pictures (finish-4:30 pm)
This is the first time in its 39-year history that the Great Race is visiting North Dakota, and we're the 50th state the Great Race is visiting. Read more about the Great Race, its history and the 2022 route. And then be sure to swing by Broadway Square Sunday, June 26, to experience it for yourself!